- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
Air Filter - Camfil Farr - Facility Management Product Release
The Hi-Flo ES pocket-style filter eliminates pocket-to-pocket contact, allowing full use of the media area while reducing the filter's airflow resistance. The energy required to move air through the filter is 25-50 percent less than required for standard bag filters, resulting in fewer filter changes and lower disposal costs. Unlike some offerings that use synthetic media, the filter maintains its efficiency through the use of fine fiber technology.
- 5 Core Elements of Good Indoor Air Hygiene
- Do You Have Too Much Carbon Dioxide In Your Facility?
- What's the Return on Investment for IAQ Strategies?
- Addressing Indoor Air Diffuser Maintenance
- Air Balancing for Good Indoor Air Quality
- Air Filter Improvements Help Efficiency Efforts