- Senior Manager of Facilities, Project Management »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Air-Cooled Unit - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The Atlas PACSlim-12 air-cooled unit provides 12 tons — 144,000 Btu per hour — of cooling, yet is narrow enough to roll through a standard doorway. The unit is 34 inches wide and features powerful, quiet operation. High-efficiency radial blowers with built-in variable-speed motors provide uniform airflow — across the evaporator coil of the portable cooler.
- 5 Steps to Upgrade HVAC Filtration
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation