- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
Air-Cooled Unit - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The Atlas PACSlim-12 air-cooled unit provides 12 tons — 144,000 Btu per hour — of cooling, yet is narrow enough to roll through a standard doorway. The unit is 34 inches wide and features powerful, quiet operation. High-efficiency radial blowers with built-in variable-speed motors provide uniform airflow — across the evaporator coil of the portable cooler.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation