- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
Air-Cooled Scroll Modules - Multistack - Facility Management Product Release
The company's packaged air-cooled scroll modules are available in 10-, 15-, 20-, 30-, and 60-ton packages, each with dual-scroll tandem compressor sets. Modules may be mix-matched and combined to form chillers from 10- to 600-tons. Units are available with high-static condenser fans for ducted applications. Compact modules fit through standard doorways and into elevators for installation.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation