Air-Cooled Modular Chiller - Samsung HVAC - Facility Management Product Release
Samsung’s DVM Chiller combines the strength of both variable refrigerant flow (VRF) systems and traditional chiller systems for commercial applications. The DVM Chiller can inherit existing water facilities. Operational modes of the system can be adjusted to allow for seasonal requirements. Flash injection technology supports the powerful heating performance that the DVM Chiller system can provide. As a convenience and preventative measure, DVM Chiller comes equipped with built-in differential pressure and temperature sensors to prevent freezing and pipe bursts.
Up to 16 units can be grouped, maximum of 240 tons, and controlled as one system using the DVM Chiller module controller. The Samsung system also has a dedicated design software, DVM Pro.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation