Air-Cooled Condenser - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The VRV III condenser unit from Daikin features a 460-volt three-phase power supply, with a capacity up to 20-tons. It offers zoning capability with up to 200 percent diversity, a refrigerant auto-charge function, and the company's inverter compressor technology.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation