Air-Cooled Chiller - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
The Iceman line features scroll compressors and comes in one to 40-ton capacities. The series of outdoor air-cooled chillers has ambient temperature ranges of -25F to 105F. The chiller features nonferrous components, microprocessor controls, NEMA 4 or 4X remote or local enclosures and green-friendly refrigerant.
- Understanding Advanced Filtration in Air Handling Units
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation