- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
Air-Cooled Chiller - MOKON - Facility Management Product Release
The Iceman line features scroll compressors and comes in one to 40-ton capacities. The series of outdoor air-cooled chillers has ambient temperature ranges of -25F to 105F. The chiller features nonferrous components, microprocessor controls, NEMA 4 or 4X remote or local enclosures and green-friendly refrigerant.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation