- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
Air Conditioning Unit - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Air Conditioning Unit has a desiccant wheel option for additional dehumidification capacity. The Innovent LASER (Latent and Sensible Energy Reduction) packaged fresh air conditioning unit for dedicated outdoor air applications includes single or dual air-to-air heat exchangers to dehumidify and reheat outside air before delivery. No new energy is required for reheat.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation