- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Air Conditioning Unit - Innovent Air Handling Equipment - Facility Management Product Release
Air Conditioning Unit has a desiccant wheel option for additional dehumidification capacity. The Innovent LASER (Latent and Sensible Energy Reduction) packaged fresh air conditioning unit for dedicated outdoor air applications includes single or dual air-to-air heat exchangers to dehumidify and reheat outside air before delivery. No new energy is required for reheat.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation