- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
Air Conditioners - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC rental company equipment offerings include 1- to 75-ton air conditioners, air-cooled or water-cooled chillers, air handlers, heaters up to 4,500,000 BTU/hr., desiccant or refrigerant dehumidifiers, and HEPA air filtration systems. Rental services include design of the temporary air management system, initial start up assistance, on-site personnel training, routine site inspections and continuous emergency service.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation