Air Conditioners - Temp-Air - Facility Management Product Release
HVAC rental company equipment offerings include 1- to 75-ton air conditioners, air-cooled or water-cooled chillers, air handlers, heaters up to 4,500,000 BTU/hr., desiccant or refrigerant dehumidifiers, and HEPA air filtration systems. Rental services include design of the temporary air management system, initial start up assistance, on-site personnel training, routine site inspections and continuous emergency service.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation