- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Operating Engineer »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
Air Conditioner/Heat Pump - McQuay International - Facility Management Product Release
The packaged terminal air conditioner and heat pump unit exceeds ASHRAE Standard 90.1 efficiency requirements by up to 14 percent for new construction units and up to 29 percent for replacement units. The platform uses a cross-tangential fan wheel that provides quiet operation while delivering maximum airflow and proper air circulation for a comfortable environment. Heat options include electric, reverse cycle, top-mounted or sub-base hydronic — steam or hot water — and hydronic with supplemental electric heat. Control options include a unit-mounted, programmable or non-programmable digital touchpad, as well as a hand-held or wall-mounted wireless remote control.
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation