- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
Air Conditioner - Advantix Systems - Facility Management Product Release
DT-RT 2500/15 cooling and dehumidification unit uses a non-toxic lithium chloride solution to simultaneously remove moisture and cool air. The factory-assembled package rooftop unit offers independent temperature and humidity control. Unit uses no UV lights, drip pans, or condensate lines. No other coil treatments are required.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation