- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Senior Manager, Facilities Project Manager »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Director of Facilities »
Air Conditioner - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V III uses variable refrigerant flow technology to cool or heat only the zones in use. It has a high-side shell compressor for a more compact size and greater reliability in cold climates. The fast response feature reaches room set points 40 percent faster than previous LG systems, according to the company.
- 4 Effective Air Filtration System Options
- Higher Learning: Lessons in HVAC Efficiency
- 3 HVAC Measures To Fight COVID-19
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation