- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
Air Conditioner - LG Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The Multi V III uses variable refrigerant flow technology to cool or heat only the zones in use. It has a high-side shell compressor for a more compact size and greater reliability in cold climates. The fast response feature reaches room set points 40 percent faster than previous LG systems, according to the company.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation