- Senior Director of Facilities »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Air Conditioner - MovinCool/DENSO Sales California Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The CMW30 is a water-cooled, ceiling-mounted unit designed for server rooms and other applications with dense heat loads. The compact, self-contained unit is 20 inches high, which allows it to fit above a drop ceiling. A built-in mounting bracket, flanges, and vibration isolators allow easier, lower-cost installation using standard, off-the-shelf hardware. No external condensing unit, refrigerant connections, or charging are necessary, reducing installation and maintenance costs.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation