Air Conditioner - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Suitable for light commercial applications, the Multi-Split system can serve multiple spaces with one condensing unit. The 2-port Multi-Split serves two zones with a customizable combination of wall-mounted ducted or slim-duct indoor units. The 4-Port Multi-Split can be combined to serve up to four zones also with wall-mounted ducted and/or slim-duct indoor units.
The product line is rated at SEER levels up to 19.5 and HSPF ratings up to 9.6, use Daikin inverter technology and R-410A refrigerant. On wall-mount units, the Intelligent Eye function sets back the temperature automatically when no one is detected in the room. The long piping length as well as all flare connections allow for a 230-foot maximum combined piping length.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation