Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
Air Conditioner - Daikin AC (Americas) Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Suitable for light commercial applications, the Multi-Split system can serve multiple spaces with one condensing unit. The 2-port Multi-Split serves two zones with a customizable combination of wall-mounted ducted or slim-duct indoor units. The 4-Port Multi-Split can be combined to serve up to four zones also with wall-mounted ducted and/or slim-duct indoor units.
The product line is rated at SEER levels up to 19.5 and HSPF ratings up to 9.6, use Daikin inverter technology and R-410A refrigerant. On wall-mount units, the Intelligent Eye function sets back the temperature automatically when no one is detected in the room. The long piping length as well as all flare connections allow for a 230-foot maximum combined piping length.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability