- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Head Gardener »
Air Circulator - W.W. Grainger - Facility Management Product Release
The Dayton® high-ambient unit has a circulator head featuring high-efficiency, corrosion-resistant propellers with aluminum blades and a specially designed motor for continuous operation in extreme-temperature environments. Polyester powder-coated wire guards comply with OSHA Standard 1910.212 and have a one-half-inch maximum opening. Its maximum ambient temperature is 140 degrees. The unit has a conduit box for hard wiring and is UL-listed under Standard 507.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation