- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Building Technician »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Space Management Specialist »
Air Barrier is Trowel Applied - Sto - Facility Management Product Release
StoGuard Gold Coat TA is the trowel applied version of Gold Coat. The trowelable, vapor-permeable air barrier membrane is used in StoTherm ci systems.
StoGuard Gold Coat TA is troweled directly onto vertical above-grade wall sheathing and concrete masonry. It also functions as a waterproof air barrier when combined with StoGuard joint and rough opening treatment.
StoGuard Gold Coat TA has all of the features and benefits of Gold Coat. It’s waterproof, vapor permeable, structural, seamless, durable, and has a low VOC.
The product comes in five-gallon pails, is ready-mixed for easy application, is water-based, and optimized for CI.
- Paint That Lasts Through Thick and Thin
- Healthier Paints Mean Healthier Interiors
- Comparing Two Popular Fire-Resistant Coatings
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors