Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Air Barrier - Sto Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
AirSeal air barrier is a fluid-applied, acrylic material that cures to form a seamless membrane, according to the company. Waterproof and vapor-permeable. It is applied directly to vertical above-grade concrete masonry units, brick masonry and cast in place concrete.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors