Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Aerial Work Platform - Genie Industries - Facility Management Product Release
The steel platform on the GRC-12 features a slide-out extension deck that gives operators an extra 17.5 inches of reach. The unit has a 500-pound lift capacity, and up to two operators can work simultaneously to a height of 18 feet. Operators can drive the unit while it is fully elevated. The zero-inside-turning radius allows for easier maneuverability in congested workspaces, and the unit features a quick-disconnect. The mast hydraulic cylinder also is located under the cap, so operators can unbolt it quickly and pull it out when servicing the unit.
- MEWPs: New Name, Renewed Focus on Safety
- Lift Selection To Meet Facility Needs
- Lift Advances Target Access, Productivity
- Elevator Malfunction Terrifies Passengers at Chicago High-Rise
- Hazmat: Steps for Effective Materials Management
- Hot Topics: 2018’s Most Popular Articles