- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Director of Facilities, Quinault Beach Resort »
- Head Gardener »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
Adjustable Frequency AC Drive - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
The ACH550 drive for HVAC applications is an adjustable frequency AC drive. Offers three modes of motor control: V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Flux Vector. Performs speed and torque control of any standard squirrel cage motor.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation