- Associate Director of Facilities Services »
- Mechanical Lead A »
- Director of Site Operations »
- Building Maintenance Technicians Needed! »
- Facilities Manager »
Adjustable Frequency AC Drive - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
The ACH550 drive for HVAC applications is an adjustable frequency AC drive. Offers three modes of motor control: V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Flux Vector. Performs speed and torque control of any standard squirrel cage motor.
- Improving IAQ Doesn't Have to Break the Bank
- Smart Pumps Lead the Way to Energy Efficiency and Sustainability Goals
- Wood-Burning Boiler Balances Sustainability and Maintenance
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation