Adjustable Frequency AC Drive - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
The ACH550 drive for HVAC applications is an adjustable frequency AC drive. Offers three modes of motor control: V/Hz, Sensorless Vector and Flux Vector. Performs speed and torque control of any standard squirrel cage motor.
- Operations and Maintenance Considerations for Peak Boiler Efficiency
- Tool for Maximizing Boiler and Water Heater Efficiency
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation