Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Adhesive Primer - EternaBond - Facility Management Product Release
EternaBond’s EternaPrime is a specially formulated primer developed for use with all of the company’s repair tapes. While it is not recommended to install the company’s repair tapes at temperatures below 40° F, EternaPrime allows repair tapes to be installed in temperatures as low as negative 20 degrees F. It is also used as a coalescing/stabilizing agent for hard-to-clean surfaces such as built-up and modified roofs, or dusty surfaces such as concrete, brick and mortar.
The primer forms a watertight bond between a variety of substrates and any of EternaBond's repair tapes. It can be used on EPDM, CSPE/Hypalon, TPO, CPE, SBS, APP, Kynar coated metal, copper, granulated modified, tile, shingles, concrete, masonry and wood. The primer can be applied with a roller, paint brush or sprayed on.
- Paints and Coatings: Primer Pointers
- Common Substrates for Paints and Coatings
- Surface Issues: Matching Paints and Substrates
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors