Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Actuator - Neptune Chemical Pump Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The all-digital version of the electric stroke controller automatically regulates the flow rate of Neptune metering pumps in response to a 4-20 mA DC control signal. The unit also accepts 0-5 VDC and 0-10 VDC analog control signals or can be operated from incremental dry contact closures.
The actuator features an identical housing structure to its analog predecessor, allowing for the upgrade of older pumps. It is designed for applications where pump flow must be automatically proportioned or varied.
The programmable controller simplifies configuration and calibration through use of color-coded pushbuttons, LEDs and a single adjustment knob. The settings are retained in memory even during power failure. Increased analog input impedance allows either series or parallel wiring of multiple units from a common control signal.
Available outputs include a two-wire analog position signal and four adjustable solid state contact closures to monitor stroke position. Unit can be manually operated on power failure.
- 5 Questions to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Germicidal Lighting
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Is the Future of FM
- Take Advantage of HVAC Opportunities for Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability