Active Chilled Beams - SEMCO LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The IQHC active chilled beam can be installed in a ceiling grid or as a pendant's five universal 6-inch-diameter duct knockouts can be located in the top or any side; each beam snaps into mounting brackets. The 2-foot-wide IQHC is available as two-pipe or four-pipe models in four sizes from 3,800-Btu/h to 9,700-Btu/h.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation