- Director of Facilities »
- Chief Engineer »
- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Facilities Manager »
- Building Assistant »
Active Chilled Beams - SEMCO LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The IQHC active chilled beam can be installed in a ceiling grid or as a pendant's five universal 6-inch-diameter duct knockouts can be located in the top or any side; each beam snaps into mounting brackets. The 2-foot-wide IQHC is available as two-pipe or four-pipe models in four sizes from 3,800-Btu/h to 9,700-Btu/h.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation