- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
Active Chilled Beams - SEMCO LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The IQHC Series features 25- and 50-percent reductions in pump and fan horsepower, respectively, compared to conventional chilled-water loop or rooftop forced-air HVAC system methods. Five universal, 6-inch diameter duct knockouts with spin-fit collars located in the top or any of the four sides and universal water-piping connection locations ensure a quick installation. The 2-foot-wide beams are available in two- or four-pipe models, each in four sizes spanning 4-, 6-, 8-, and 10-feet long and measuring from 3,800-9,700 BTUs per hour. The variety of sizes offers flexibility for any type of space size or ceiling height up to 18 feet when used for heating and cooling.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation