- Custodial Assistant »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- Facilities Property Coordinator »
Active Chilled Beams - SEMCO LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The IQHC Series features 25- and 50-percent reductions in pump and fan horsepower, respectively, compared to conventional chilled-water loop or rooftop forced-air HVAC system methods. Five universal, 6-inch diameter duct knockouts with spin-fit collars located in the top or any of the four sides and universal water-piping connection locations ensure a quick installation. The 2-foot-wide beams are available in two- or four-pipe models, each in four sizes spanning 4-, 6-, 8-, and 10-feet long and measuring from 3,800-9,700 BTUs per hour. The variety of sizes offers flexibility for any type of space size or ceiling height up to 18 feet when used for heating and cooling.
- 7 Factors in Considering Whether to Repair or Replace Boilers
- Filtration and Ventilation Strategies for the COVID-19 Era
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation