Acrylic Urethane - Multicolor Specialties Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Countertop Clear is a two-component, solvent-based acrylic urethane designed to be used with the company's water-based multicolor finishes. When used as a part of the company's professional countertop restoration system, the product is designed to dry quickly to a hard surface that resists scuffs, scratches, and many chemicals. Both the low gloss and gloss finishes are suited for laminate surfaces. Product is compliant with applicable FDA food contact regulations.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors