Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Acrylic Coating - Valspar - Facility Management Product Release
Valspar Acrylicoat is an acrylic coating with a propriety resin system developed by Sherwin-Williams Coil and Extrusion Coatings. This coating delivers a smooth, glass-like finish and an extremely hard surface on extruded-aluminum architectural products. Acrylicoat is ideal for window and door frames, metal panels, column covers and other aluminum extrusions in both interior and exterior applications.
Acrylicoat’s hard surface resists scratches and meets or exceeds the American Architectural Manufacturers Association (AAMA) 2603-17 industry standard for high-performance coatings. Offered in a wide range of gloss levels and 18 standard colors, custom solid and metallic colors also are available upon request. Regardless of the color, Acrylicoat’s high-solids formulation results in enhanced coverage that yields more square footage coated per gallon. Better hiding reduces the need for a second pass through the production coating line.
- Paints and Coatings: Contractor Considerations
- Surface Preparation Dictates Success of Paints and Coatings Applications
- Paints and Coatings Finishes Contribute to Performance, Appearance
- Art Inspiring New Discussions at London Behavioral Healthcare Facility
- Assessing the Performance of Green Paints
- Avoiding Pitfalls In LEED Certification For Interiors