- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
- Manager Plant Operations, Facility Operations »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Building Technician »
Access Controller - Sielox Access Control - Facility Management Product Release
The AC-1700 access controller can run Pinnacle as well as interface with ThyssenKrupp destination dispatch elevators. It has data transfer rates of up to 100 megabits per second. It features a removable secure digital card and is equipped with a Web-based maintenance port for in-field diagnostics.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Elevator and Escalator Innovations Play Role in Pandemic Recovery
- Technology Drives New Best Practices in Elevator Maintenance
- Careful Screening Required to Find Reliable Elevator Service Provider
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?