- Facilities Management Specialist »
- Facilities Manager, Custodial & Landscape »
- Capital Projects Manager-Greensboro NC »
- Building Security Coordinator »
Access Control System - Keyscan Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Centrally managed access control system allows for remote management from any Web browser. Functions that can be remotely accessed by permitted users include adding and editing cardholders; updating cardholder access privileges; full reporting; locking and unlocking doors; visitor scheduling; and door maintenance and status.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- How the University of Chicago Streamlined its Security Upgrade
- The Shift in Access Control Systems for Education Facilities
- Getting Serious about Facilities Cybersecurity
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- 2 Killed in Separate Attacks in University Facilities