Access Control Software - Matrix Systems Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Frontier Version 5.7.5 access control software upgrade provides real-time monitoring for access doors and alarm points for local/remote locations in the healthcare, airport, higher education, and industrial markets.
Software features include a maintenance mode, which alerts security personnel whenever testing, repairing and/or modifying an access door or alarm point is conducted while it is alarmed. Additionally, all settings such as sounds selections, email paging, routing groups, etc., are retained so that no post-programming is required after returning to Normal Mode.
User-defined PINs are also available, allowing periodic or voluntary changes in each access user’s PIN.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- Overcoming Resistance to CMMS Upgrades
- CMMS Specification To Ensure the 'Right' Fit
- Turning Software Problems into Solutions and Success
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs