- Plumber and Steamfitter »
- Grounds Supervisor »
- Mechanic (Non-Automotive) »
- Facilities Support Specialist »
- Director of Facilities »
Access Control - Kaba ADS Americas - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Plex 2000 is now available with a Best Lever that is compatible with Best or equivalent interchangeable cores. The new E-Plex 2000 Best Lever Lock will accept user-supplied 6 or 7-pin Best-type cylinders, and includes the tailpieces for both. The lock has 100 access codes and is programmed at the lock keypad without using any software. Installation requires no wires to or through the door, eliminating the risk of damage from pinched wires. The E-Plex 2000 is part of the E-Plex brand of electronic pushbutton locks that also includes the E-Plex 5000 Series.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Access Control: How to Balance Security with Health and Safety
- Amid the Pandemic, Shining a Spotlight on Safety
- Touchless Fixtures Prepare Buildings for a Safe Return
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing