- Executive Director of Facilities & Operations »
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager »
- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
Access Control - Kaba ADS Americas - Facility Management Product Release
The E-Plex 5000 Series is now available with a privacy lock option. The privacy feature is intended for any door where temporary privacy is required, such as bathrooms, dressing rooms, hospital on-call areas and dark rooms. It is activated by turning the thumbturn knob on the inside lock housing.
The privacy lock also features a privacy override function. Managers with authority to grant access codes may give privacy override privileges to any user when their code is issued or in the future, as required. The privacy lock is optional for models with cylindrical locking devices and standard on models having mortise with deadbolt.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Doors: Assessing the Impact of COVID-19
- Automatic, Touchless Doors Can Help Slow the Spread of Coronavirus
- Access Control: Closing the Door on the Coronavirus
- "Crisis Architecture" Improves Odds of Surviving Active Shooters
- "It's Like Terminator!": How Hunter Drones Can Prevent Drone Attacks
- Access Control Testing