Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Access Card - William Frick & Company - Facility Management Product Release
Designed to be worn next to the human body and offering read ranges of up to 12 ft., SmartMark RFID badges and tags incorporate ultrahigh frequency (UHF) radio frequency identification (RFID) technology. The CR80 Security Access Cards can track personnel movement with long-range readers, transmit critical data and verify identity.
The ID cards can be pre-printed and encoded or created on-site with an RFID printer. Their long read ranges allow the use of unobtrusive RFID portals instead of more traditional card readers.
The SmartMark series includes RFID tags for asset tracking, compliance labeling and retail applications. A wide variety of form factors, shapes, inlay options and rapid prototyping are available.
- A Risk Assessment Ensures Good Building Security
- Conduct A Building Security Audit To Ensure The Best Security for Occupants
- Emergency Notification Systems: Three Choices To Consider
- How Can CCTV Surveillance Systems Improve Security?
- How Does CCTV Work?
- How Window Security Film Works
- IP Security Camera Installation: Pros And Cons
- School Security Measures: Tips On Ways To Improve Security
- The Benefits of Pairing An Access Control System With A CCTV Setup
- The Benefits Of Smart Cards In An Access Control System
- The Danger of Fake Security Cameras
- Tips For Planning A Security Audit Checklist
- Visitor Management Systems Become More Sophisticated
- What Does CCTV Stand For?
- Security, Access Control and Key Considerations
- Defining Security for Access Control
- A New Deal For Buildings
- Access Control Testing
- Active Shooter Drill Goes Horribly Wrong
- Assess Future Needs When Putting In New Access Control