- Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Manager »
- Facilities Support Technician »
- Building Assistant »
- HVAC MECHANIC II (Ft. Meade, MD) »
AQ-V4000 - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The dual-motor AQ-V4000 duct vacuum is designed for use in conjunction with a duct cleaner to draw loosened deposits through its large diameter hose into a collection chamber. Features a triple-filtration system including an electrostatic filter, a prefilter and a HEPA filter to trap particles as small a 0.3 microns.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation