- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Facilities Director »
- Operating Engineer »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
AQ-V4000 - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The dual-motor AQ-V4000 duct vacuum is designed for use in conjunction with a duct cleaner to draw loosened deposits through its large diameter hose into a collection chamber. Features a triple-filtration system including an electrostatic filter, a prefilter and a HEPA filter to trap particles as small a 0.3 microns.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation