- Maintenance Assistant (Atlanta, GA) »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Assistant Director of Facilities Position! »
AQ-V4000 - Goodway Technologies Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
The dual-motor AQ-V4000 duct vacuum is designed for use in conjunction with a duct cleaner to draw loosened deposits through its large diameter hose into a collection chamber. Features a triple-filtration system including an electrostatic filter, a prefilter and a HEPA filter to trap particles as small a 0.3 microns.
- Adsorbent Air Cleaning: A New Way To Think About Ventilation
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- What Facility Managers Need to Know About Geothermal Ground Source Systems
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation