- Chief Engineer »
- Building Assistant »
- Massachusetts Trial Court Job Opening »
- Refrigeration Mechanic »
- Director of Operations »
APR-410 Control - Rawal Devices Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The APR-410 control provides full capacity modulation for all sizes of direct-expansion air conditioning systems that use R-410A refrigerant. It automatically matches AC system capacity/output to changing load conditions and provides improved humidity control and eliminates common maintenance problems such as coil icing, according to the company.
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- Enhancing Indoor Air Quality Means Reevaluating Technology
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation