Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Building Automation
- Ceilings, Furniture & Walls
- Doors & Hardware
- Equipment Rental & Tools
- Energy Efficiency
- Facilities Management
- Grounds Management
- Fire Safety/Protection
- Maintenance & Operations
- Plumbing & Restrooms
- Power & Communication
A/C Switch Monitor - Veris Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hawkeye 300 Current Switch is a micro split-core current sensor. Smaller than a matchbook and thinner than a large pack of gum, the sensor fits in the smallest and tightest enclosures.
The sensor’s turn-on threshold is 0.15A. It is a go/no-go current switch ideal for monitoring status on vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads. The H300 is a solid-state design, polarity-insensitive output.
- Addressing Air Handler Upgrade Challenges
- How Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF) Improve HVAC Energy Efficiency
- Properly Sizing Chillers for Improved Energy Efficiency
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation
- Achieving Thermal Comfort Depends on Variability