A/C Switch Monitor - Veris Industries Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Hawkeye 300 Current Switch is a micro split-core current sensor. Smaller than a matchbook and thinner than a large pack of gum, the sensor fits in the smallest and tightest enclosures.
The sensor’s turn-on threshold is 0.15A. It is a go/no-go current switch ideal for monitoring status on vents, exhaust fans, recirculation pumps and other fixed loads. The H300 is a solid-state design, polarity-insensitive output.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation