AC Elevator Drive - Magnetek - Facility Management Product Release
The Quattro AC Elevator Drive features regenerative power conversion for permanent magnet AC motors, a power factor greater than .95 and utility side harmonics less than 8 percent THDI. Has provisions for independent disable of power and output power contactors.
- Eliminating In-Cab Elevator Controls
- Maintenance Tips For Elevator Controls
- What The Elevator Code Says About Fires
- Making Elevator Modernization Decisions
- Evaluating Existing Elevator System
- Retrofitting Elevators for Energy Efficiency: Pros and Cons
- 10 Steps to Prepare Elevators for Hazardous Weather
- AC Motors One Way to Cut Elevators’ Energy Use
- Are Elevators the Next Smart Items for Facility and Maintenance Managers?