AC Drive - Yaskawa America Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The MV1000 medium voltage AC drive uses two 5-voltage step bridges per phase to generate a high-quality 17-level line-to-line voltage output delivered to the motor. The drive family features a mean time between failure greater than 200,000 hours. Motor control modes include open loop vector, closed loop vector and synchronous motor control.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation