- Facility Manager at Colorado Nonprofit! »
- Assoc/Senior Eng (5-yr limited term) »
- Director of Facilities »
- Director of Facilities Management »
- Chief Engineer »
AC Drive - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
ABB's ACS880 series is built on a common architecture. The series enables the drives to control virtually any type of AC motor and interface across all major fieldbus protocols, as well as offer remote monitoring. Features include high-resolution control display, flexible data visualizations, integrated USB port and safety functions, and built-in energy calculators.
- San Diego Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego Stays Cool
- How One Vanderbilt Raised IAQ Standards
- How to Address the HVAC Skilled Labor Shortage
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation