- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
AC Drive - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
ABB's ACS880 series is built on a common architecture. The series enables the drives to control virtually any type of AC motor and interface across all major fieldbus protocols, as well as offer remote monitoring. Features include high-resolution control display, flexible data visualizations, integrated USB port and safety functions, and built-in energy calculators.
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- HVAC Strategies for Higher Education During the Pandemic
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation