AC Drive - ABB Inc., Low-Voltage Drives - Facility Management Product Release
ABB's ACS880 series is built on a common architecture. The series enables the drives to control virtually any type of AC motor and interface across all major fieldbus protocols, as well as offer remote monitoring. Features include high-resolution control display, flexible data visualizations, integrated USB port and safety functions, and built-in energy calculators.
- In California, 2024 Looms Large for Facility Managers
- Alternative Refrigerants: What Can Facility Managers Do?
- Forever Changed: The Pandemic's True Influence on Buildings
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation