- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
AC Drive - Fuji Electric Corp. of America - Facility Management Product Release
AC Drive provides a compact multi-rated solution from 1/2HP to 1000HP for both variable torque and constant torque applications. FRENIC-Mega full performance sensorless Vector control AC drive performs up to a 200 percent peak torque capability, or 120 percent variable torque flexibility. Includes built-in customizable logic functions, an EN594 safety input, and corrosion protection.
- Case Study Shows HVAC Optimization Success
- For HVAC Optimization, High-Hanging Fruit Doesn't Have to Mean 'Expensive'
- For HVAC Efficiency, Reach Higher Than the Low-Hanging Fruit
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation