- Sr. Building Systems Engineer »
- Facilities Director »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Senior Director of Facilities »
3D Mobile Mapping - Indoor Reality - Facility Management Product Release
IR-200 and IR-100 iPhone-based 3D mobile mapping solutions can be used for rapid floor plan generation of buildings and their assets. IR-100 uses an iPhone only and IR-200 is a rig consisting of an iPhone and a 360 camera. Both can be used to create floor plans, summary reports indicating square footage, surface area, volume, and tag assets during capture as well as post capture through the company's web interface.
In addition, the IR-200, enables 3D interactive visualization of the space after minutes of a walkthrough using Indoor Reality’s cloud processing platform. The 3D visualization of the captured data can be viewed on any web-enabled device such as desktops, laptops, mobile devices, or on virtual reality headsets such as Google Daydream.
IR-100 and IR-200 on iPhone became available on App Store effective August 15 2018. The Android version of the products will be available in Google Play Store in Q3 of 2018.
- 4 Steps to Great Facilities Management Customer Service
- How to Create a Marketing Plan for Facilities Management
- Wear a Mask Because Every Breath Matters
- $116 Billion Price Tag To Reopen Schools
- ‘Office Space’ Holds Office Design Lessons for FMs
- ‘Recharge Rooms’ Give NYC Healthcare Workers Space to Rest, Relax