- HVAC Leadperson - 999921 »
- Mechanic, Facility Operations, Bethesda East »
- Groundskeeper »
- Director of Facilities - SFPL »
- Campus Operations Manager »
2008 Product Updates - Autodesk Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Updated products for 2008 include REVIT ARCHITECTURE 2008, delivers new features to enable sustainable design with analysis materials quantities, energy use and lighting. Updates also include improved management of linked model information, Google Earth plug-in for publishing REVIT models to Google Earth mapping functionality, and better interoperability with Autodesk 3ds Max animation software.
The latest release of REVIT STRUCTURE 2008 lets structural engineers create a building information model and related construction documentation more easily with new features including new modeling tools, enhanced construction documentation abilities, and improved interoperability with industry-standard tools and analysis applications.
Important features in REVIT MEP 2008 (formerly Revit Systems) include fully parametric change management, automated exchange of engineering design information, and integrated building performance analysis for sustainable design through a direct link to the Integrated Environmental Solutions (IES) Virtual Environment.
AutoCAD Architecture 2008 (formerly Autodesk Architectural Desktop) makes it easier for users familiar with AutoCAD to automate tedious drafting tasks so design documentation can be completed more easily and more quickly. New features and functionality in AutoCAD Architecture 2008 include automatic scaling of drawing production, changing building elements and components display, and a new drawing compare feature, available through the Autodesk Subscription program.
- BIM Software As A Facility Management Tool
- CMMS: The Benefits of Maintenance Management Software
- Facility Maintenance Software: Finding The Right CMMS Solution
- Making a CMMS Software System Work Over the Long Term
- What Is A CMMS? A Concise CMMS Definition
- How to Integrate a CMMS with Building Automation
- Maximizing Data To Streamline Operations
- Tips for Selecting the Right CMMS
- Arizona State University Invests in the Internet of Things
- Asset Data Management: Four Software Solutions
- BIM Use Can Reduce Construction Costs