12-Ton Cooler - Atlas Sales & Rentals - Facility Management Product Release
The PACSlim-12 air-cooled portable unit provides 12 tons, or 144,000 Btu per hour, of cooling, yet is narrow enough to roll through a standard doorway. The unit is 34 inches wide and is designed for use in offices, server rooms, event tents, and other indoor and outdoor locations. High-efficiency radial blowers with built-in, variable-speed motors provide uniform airflow across the evaporator coil. A weather-tight electrical control panel and Camlock power connectors are mounted on the side for enhanced access. Units are available in 208-230-volt or 460-volt power supplies.
- How to Plan HVAC Systems for Long-Term Performance
- Understanding Options for HVAC Technician Training
- Cleaning Strategies for Healthy Workplaces During Coronavirus Pandemic
- 5 Steps to Chiller Efficiency
- A Modest Proposal: What If We Air Condition the Outdoors?
- A VFD Offers Energy Savings, Other Benefits from Part-Load HVAC Operation