- Facilities Property Coordinator »
- Public Works Supervisor - Facilities Maintenance »
- Facility Maintenance Manager »
- CCC-Public Works Field Ops Manager »
- Implementation Consultants - Multiple Roles »
Online Guides to ADA, ABA Standards Available
The Access Board has launched new online guides on accessibility standards for the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Architectural Barriers Act (ABA). This web-based material features illustrated technical guides that explain requirements of the ADA and ABA standards, answer common questions, and recommend best practices. The initial installment of the guide covers the first three chapters of the standards, including application and use of the standards, scoping in new construction, alterations, and additions, and basic “building block” technical provisions. Guides covering other sections of the standards will be released at a later date.