New Content Updates
Educational Webcast Alerts
Building Products/Technology Notices
Access Exclusive Member Content
This event will be at least an hour long via the Internet. Attendees will log-on to both view the PowerPoint presentation and hear the presenter. A question and answer period will take place directly after the presentation has concluded.
• The program will take place entirely online.
• A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be e-mailed to all attendees.
• A help desk will be set up to assist with any troubleshooting needs.
There are no prerequisites for this program. Anyone is allowed to register and attend.
Satisfactory Requirements for CEU: (the following requirements are mandatory to receive the IACET CEUs offered)
• You must be present for over 90% of the time at the program.
• You must successfully answer at least 70% of the learning outcome assessment questions which will be administered at the conclusion of the session.
As an IACET Accredited Provider, Trade Press Media Group FacilitiesNet.com offers CEUs for its programs that qualify under the ANSI/IACET Standard.
Trade Press Media Group FacilitiesNet.com is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET) and is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Trade Press Media Group FacilitiesNet.com complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, Trade Press Media Group FacilitiesNet.com is accredited to issue the IACET CEU.
Statement of Nondiscrimination:
Trade Press Media Group is committed to providing an educational opportunity for all persons and admits students or any race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, non-disqualifying handicap, religion or creed, or national or ethnic origin.
You will receive a transcript for the CEUs earned within a month from the program date. If you need to request transcript after the event please use this form.