This event will be at least an hour long via the Internet. Attendees will log-on to both view the PowerPoint presentation and hear the presenter. A question and answer period will take place directly after the presentation has concluded.
• The program will take place entirely online.
• A copy of the PowerPoint presentation will be e-mailed to all attendees.
• A help desk will be set up to assist with any troubleshooting needs.
There are no prerequisites for this program. Anyone is allowed to register and attend.
Satisfactory Requirements for CEU: (the following requirements are mandatory to receive the IACET CEUs offered)
• You must be present for over 90% of the time at the program.
• You must successfully complete a learning outcome assessment which will be administered at the conclusion of the presentation.
Trade Press Media Group has been approved as an Authorized Provider by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET), 1760 Old Meadow Road, Suite 500, McLean, VA 22102. Trade Press Media Group is authorized by IACET to offer 0.1 CEUs for this program.
Statement of Nondiscrimination:
Trade Press Media Group is committed to providing an educational opportunity for all persons and admits students or any race, color, gender, sexual preference, age, non-disqualifying handicap, religion or creed, or national or ethic origin.
You will receive a transcript for the CEUs earned within a month from the program date. If you need to request transcript after the event please use this form.