PHONSTOP V Ceiling and Wall Tiles - Facility Management Product Release
The company's PHONSTOP V ceiling and wall tiles are made from 100 percent recycled content and are sintered to form rigid, lightweight and porous sound absorbers. The product has a noise reduction coefficient of 0.90 and is made for adhesive applications on walls and ceilings. Panels are available in 24-by-24-by-2 inches and 24-by-28-by-2 inches. Tiles offer two edge options: One face of the tile features 3/8-inch chamfer beveled edges, while the reverse face has square edges.
- Facility Maintenance Achievement Awards Recipients Announced
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Operations Utopia
- Worker Training Roundtable: Managers Discuss Strategies
- 5 KPI's Every Manager Should Use
- 5 Steps to Achieving Maintenance Utopia
- ADA and the Impact on Operations