Utility Vehicle - Facility Management Product Release
Four new models — the 3200, 3400, 3400XL, and 3450 — offer more responsive acceleration, better payload capacities, increased horsepower and top speeds, and electronic fuel-injected gas 4x4 models that start more easily and run more reliably at higher altitudes. Increased payloads, acceleration and top speeds are the direct result of the new horsepower ratings in both the gas and diesel engines, ranging from 24.8 hp to 32 hp. Operators can flip a switch to select from one-, two-, or four-wheel drive on the 4x4 models to best match the driving conditions. When the front wheels are engaged in the 4x4 mode, all four wheels receive torque.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Equipment: Versatility Through Attachments
- Product Focus: Matching Aerator Attachments to Turf Areas
- Product Focus: Specifying Spreader Attachments
Search Utility Vehicle on FacilityZone.com