Electric Mower - Facility Management Product Release
The zero-turn Zeon™ does not have belts, filters, fluids, or plugs, so it requires minimal maintenance. It is inexpensive to operate and features a welded steel deck. The mower is equipped with SmoothTrak™ steering and an automatic park-brake system. Operators can mow up to 80 minutes on one charge. It features 18-inch drive tires and 11-inch caster tires, as well as dual electric transmissions for zero-degree turning.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Grounds Equipment: Versatility Through Attachments
- Product Focus: Matching Aerator Attachments to Turf Areas
- Product Focus: Specifying Spreader Attachments
Search Electric Mower on FacilityZone.com