Walkway Mats - Facility Management Product Release
The mats are electrically heated and designed to prevent snow and ice accumulation around facility entryways. They plug into standard 120- or 240-volt outlets, generating enough heat to melt snow at a rate of 2 inches per hour. The mats are built with non-slip, ultraviolet-protected rubber and are designed to be outside all winter.
- Anti-icing vs. Deicing: Applying Industrial Snow Melter
- Green Landscaping Best Practices
- Lawn Mower Maintenance: Ensure Safe, Reliable Operations
- Options Abound for Lawn Mower Attachments
- Snow & Ice Removal Equipment: Develop an Arsenal
- Strategies for Developing a Fleet Management Program
- Techniques for Establishing Effective Bird Control Systems
- Utility Vehicle Accessories Expand Grounds Operations
- What Task Can a Turf Maintenance Vehicle Not Perform?
- Utility Vehicles and the Road to Successful Specification
- Important Utility Vehicle Specification Decisions to Consider
- Lessons Learned From Utility Vehicle Specification
Search Walkway Mats on FacilityZone.com