- Senior Director of Facilities »
- Facilities Director »
- DIRECTOR OF COLLEGE FACILITIES »
- ELECTRICIAN »
- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
HVAC and Air Filtration: Best Practices to Minimize Infectious Disease
Ensuring healthy spaces for building occupants means rethinking air filtration in an effort to remove harmful airborne particles. Can improved air filtration and better ventilation actually help reduce the spread of coronavirus? Or does recirculated air — as from air conditioning systems — help spread the virus? Those have been the million-dollar questions really since the start of pandemic. This webcast will address effective short and long-term HVAC and air filtration strategies.
1. Understand common Indoor Air Quality problems related to HVAC systems
2. Review ASHRAE recommendations for infectious aerosols
3. Learn about proper coil restoration
4. Review the role in relative humidity regarding infectious disease spread
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.