- Senior Project Manager (Electrical & Tech) »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- JOURNEYMAN ELECTRICIAN »
- Building Maintenance Technician »
- Building Automation & Security Technicians »
COVID Return to Work Planning: Airflow Testing, Spatial Mapping, & Surface Testing
Creating and managing a return-to-work plan can be challenging. With a myriad of elements to address, it’s often difficult to know what takes priority. Both CDC and EPA stress the importance of maintaining a clean and healthy HVAC system to curtail the spread of coronavirus and other pathogens in the workplace.
• Why airflow quantity and quality are important
• What role spatial mapping plays in your return to work program
• How air flow impacts spatial mapping
• Why testing surfaces for COVID-19 and other viruses is important
**The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By registering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information, including email, with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.