- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- General Trades Supervisor »
Johnson Controls: FMS-2000C Critical Environment Controller
The FMS-2000C Critical Environment Controller helps ensure laboratory and healthcare settings are safe for occupants by continuously verifying room pressure, airflow and other important parameters. One controller can control and monitor up to six parameters across four spaces, including differential pressure, temperature, humidity, Co2, air flow and air changes per hour. If designated parameters fall outside of the set range, the FMS-2000C generates an audible signal as well as a visual alert.